I took 1 oz of this elixir each day for 30 days. Read below for my thoughts and results.
Product Description from the Container:
Nzuri Elixir is rich in key, scientifically proven nutrients that have been shown to grow and maintain a healthy head of hair. it can increase body, shine, thickness, strength, volume, and sheen.
5 Things I Like About Nzuri ElixirLiquid Hair Vitamins Plus Growth Stimulants (32 oz $39.95)
- It combines several vitamins that are great for your hair and body including Vitamin A 1,000 IU 20% Vitamin C 30 mg 50% Vitamin E 30 IU 313% Thiamin 1.5 mg 100% Riboflavin 1.7 mg 100% Niacin 20 mg 100% Vitamin B6 5 mg 250% Folate (as folic acid) 800 mcg 200% Vitamin B-12 and co-enzyme B-12) 250 mcg 400% Biotin 600 mcg 200% Pantothenic acid (as D-panthenol) 20 mg 200% Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg 100% Zinc 7.5 mg 50% Selenium 70 mcg 100% Copper (as copper citrate) 1 mg 100 Propietary Blend of vitamins and minerals
- It can be taken alone or mixed with water or juice
- My hair feels great after using it for 30 days
- It can also be used on your skin
- It’s also great for people who don’t like to take pills
I always tell people that products, drinks, vitamins, etc… won’t magically make your hair grow. However, vitamins are a great addition to a hair regimen. A good regimen and vitamins can promote growth and length retention. I am very happy with the condition of my hair after the thirty days. Also, I was pleasantly surprised by the taste. I expected it to taste awful, and it doesn’t taste bad at all. I mixed it with different beverages and drank it alone. It worked well either way. For those of you who are watching your calories, these vitamins are only 20 calories per serving. Thanks to Nzuri for giving me a chance to try this elixir.
To purchase, visit HERE . You can also read more reviews.
If you are interested in trying the Nzuri Elixir, leave a comment below. I have two 1.5 oz bottles. Two people will be selected randomly.