Product Review: Shea Moisture Curling Souffle
a.s.k. for beauty writes:
Literature on product: Our all-natural Coconut Styling Soufflé with Agave Nectar & Flax Seed Oil defines and promotes curls, with a soft, smooth after-feel. Coconut and Flax Seed Oils nourish and hydrate hair, seal the hair shaft to protect against external pollutants and assist natural oil retention. Our original natural humectants complex of Agave Nectar, Coconut oil, Glycerin, and Shea Butter moisturizes conditions and boosts shine without frizz. This product does not contain silicones, polymers or PVP which could cause build-up and damage hair over time.
Ingredients: Aqueous Infusion Teqilana Leaf Extract and Sugar Cane Extract, Pectin, Vegetable Glycerin, Adansonia Digitata Pulp (Baobab) Extract, Cocos nucifera (coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E-Vegetable Oil source), Linum Usitatatissimum (Linseed/Flax) Seed Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Proprietary Essential Oil Blend
What I liked about the Shea Moisture Curling Souffle :
- For 12 oz of product at $9.99 this is a good buy, especially with this product being made of natural and organic ingredients.
- The product can be used on wet, damp, and dry hair depending on the desired style.
- The product has the consistency of a gel, and texture of pomade
- It comes in a jar, which makes application easier
-It gave my hair enough hold and swell-ability to my twist out, without waiting days for it to get old
-It has a natural sweet tropical fragrance that is not overpowering
What I dislike about Shea Moisture’s Curling Soufflé:
- The product is sticky due to the agave nectar and sugar cane extracts
- It left my hair feeling wet and greasy for an extended period of time even after it was dry
Overall, I would not buy the product again, I find me that the Shea Moisture’s Curling Smoothie works best for my hair. Please DO NOT allow my experience to deter you from trying out the product. What doesn’t work for me may work for you vice versa. You can find Shea Moisture at select Target’s, Walgreen’s, and Duane Reede’s, as well as online.
If you have a review you would like to share, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.