Five Uses for Castile Soap
Castile Soap can be used for many different purposes. Here are a few:
1. Shower/Bath- it is great for people with sensitive skin because it does not have the chemicals in it that are in other types of soap. There is also a baby mild kind especially made for the little ones.
2. Shampoo- For hair, I like to use the lavender, tea tree, and peppermint castile soaps. There is also original, citrus, and almond. There may be others that I haven’t seen.
3. Great for camping because of it’s many uses, and it is safe for the environment
4. It can be used for cleaning around the house including for dishes and laundry.
5. It’s also a great ingredient to have for many homemade natural creations. I have used it to make my own shampoo and salt scrubs.
TIP-Castile soap should be diluted for most purposes.
Do you use castile soap? If so, leave a comment with some of the ways you have used it. It could give someone else an idea.